The nearby Nassfeld ski resort and mountain,
... one of the top 10 ski resorts in Austria, with 30 modern lifts and 110 km of perfectly groomed slopes. It is the largest, most modern and most varied ski area in Carinthia boasting:
- Excellent snow safety record
- Highest recorded hours of sunshine
- Freeride- and fun areas, snowpark
- Express skis service on the piste - Austria's fastest "ski and snowboard service"
- BMW xDrive Cup with skimovie racetrack and speed route with photo finish
- "Sun spot" and "Nassfeld cinema" photo-points to take your favourite picture
- Three children practice areas
- Night skiing on one of the longest floodlit slopes of the Alps
- Nordic skiing competence center & beginner area
- Free Wi-Fi in the ski area with over 20 Hotspots
Nature has been good to us: if the Northern Alps are veiled in clouds, you can enjoy skiing on the sunny slopes of the Nassfeld. Compared with areas north of the Alps, Nassfeld receives an average of 100 hours of sunshine more if you choose your slopes wisely. It is possible to ski all day on sunny slopes.
Our ski storage room is equipped with a storage rack for alpine and cross-country skis, shoe rack and shoe dryer.
If you want to leave your car at home, there is a regular free ski bus to the bottom station (bus stop is 250 meters away).