1. From Munich via Salzburg and the Tauern motorway (A10), exit "Feistritz / Paternion" in the Drau valley, then towards Hermagor. From there it's about 15 minutes over the "Kreuzen - Windische Höhe" until you arrive the federal road B111 to Presseggen (attention - winding mountain road).
Alternatively continue on the motorway to Villach and towards Italy until the exit "Hermagor".
- follow the B111 federal road towards Hermagor
- After approximately 6 km from Hermagor turn left exit "Pressegger See"
- Turn left after about 100 m
- After the railway crossing, turn immediately left (in front of the guesthouse Berger)
- 4th house on the right hand side
2. From Vienna via the motorway heading south (A2) in the direction of Italy until the exit "Hermagor". From there, it’s about 15 min's to Hermagor, details see above.
3. From the direction of Innsbruck / Switzerland via Wörgl - Kitzbühel, Felbertauerntunnel - Lienz - Gailberg - Kötschach Mauthen to Hermagor, then continue the road to Presseggen (+6km). Further details above.
4. From Italy via Udine - Tarvisio (A23) directly to the Carinthian border, soon after take the turn to "Hermagor". Details above.
1. From Salzburg to Villach and change to Presseggen
2. From Innsbruck via Spittal und Villach to Presseggen
3. From the east and north of Austria with the southern railway line via Villach to Presseggen
The train station is about 1 km away from our house; we will be happy to pick you up from the station. Please let us know your arrival time.
Klagenfurt airport: 1 hour drive by car
Salzburg airport: about 2 hours drive
Vienna International Airport: about 4 hours drive
Munich Airport: about 4 hours drive